Thursday, September 11, 2008

Whats been up.



Well its been pretty busy around here. Robby will be turnin 2 this month and we have started planin a party. I can not belive my lil one is gonna be two, he is growin up so fast. On the topic of him growin up Russell and I have started lookin up private schools for the boys. We are really lookin at little rock christian academy and arkanasa baptist. I can not belive year after next he starts school. It is totaly insane.

Okay so also we go to court the 18th for the adoption. We are all so excited about that, I'm just prayin Ryan does not show up. I'm scared to death of bein around him even if its the court house. Um Russell also starts his new better payin job the 23rd. We are pretty shur that it will pay nuff for me to go back to school!!! I just have to make up my mind what for and where lol. And last and the most scarey part Monday the 22nd im takin my drivin test lol. So look out cuz ill be on the road lol. well i hope yall are doin gr8. g2g MWAZ








Look how sweet and big he is





Davis is growin to but this is a pic of him at like 3 weeks

1 HUgs:

Covered In Crafts said...

Happy Birthday to him! he's such a cutie!!