Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bluhhh

So after a year aunt flow is back yea that may be a lil tmi but its really bein a pain in my head, gut,back pretty much everyehere but the butt lol. So I figure I will update since I can not sleep. Lets see Clinton is home on R&R till the 27th i ran into him last night they will be coming over sometime in the next week to eat. Um church sunday was awsome yet again. Then we took Robby to the air show he loved all the "airpains" lol. The whole time the blue angels were flying he had the biggest smile on his face. and yesterday I had eaither a tummybug or food poisoning. Iwas so sick my dear mother in law had to came take care of me and the boys lol. Also it was my sweet hubbys 28th b-day hes gettin old lol(dont tell him i said that). Then today I vegged out watching Robby movies and when he was napping the sex and the city movie. Then we all went to diner with my sis in law. then i came home crawled in a hot bath with bubbles candels my july cosmo I had not yet read and a nice glass of strawberry wine. It had been so long since i just chilled out that way it was nice. Well i have home group tom. and hannah and i have planed our weekly stay up l8 and watch stargate and talk night and thursday is my babys birthday dinner so I dont think ill have much time to talk till monday.

0 HUgs: