Monday, October 6, 2008

hmmmm

Body: THE BASICS
1) Single or Taken: Taken
2) Sex: chicka
3) give me kisses on 8/9

4) Sign: leo
5) Siblings: older 1/2 sister 2 younger bros younger sis

6) Hair color: brownish

7) Eye color: blue
8) Shoe size : 8

9) Height: 5'5

FASHION STUFF
1) Where is your favorite place to shop? it does not matter you find cool things at many diff places
2) Any tattoos or piercing: no

3) Favorite outfit: my new black dress and my leggings.


THE EXTRA STUFF
1) Do you do drugs: not anymore

2) What are you most scared of: loseing the ones i love

3) What car do you wish to have?: 66 mustang convertable midnite blu with a white top
4) Where do you want to get married: where i did
5) How many messenger buddies do you have on right now: 13
6) If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be: oOo don't even get me started!


FAVOURITE.
1) Subject in school? JROTC

2) Animals? panther
3) Drink? mt.dew super nova

4) Person? Russell

5) Place? anywhere with the ppl i care about
HAVE YOU EVER
1) Given anyone a bath? do babys count

2) Smoked? yes
4) Fought the law? hehehe

3) Bungee jumped? no, not yet

5) Made yourself throw-up? yes so i could skip school
6) Gone skinny-dipping? nope

FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND
1) Red: fire truck
2) Cow: moo
3) Socks: toe
4) Greenland: cold

5) Love: Russell
6) Boys: Robby and davis
7) Girls: i want one
8) Life: could be better but also worse


HAVE YOU EVER
1) Been so drunk you blacked out: no.
2) Put a body part on fire for amusement? yeah.
3) Been in a car accident? yes
4) Been hurt emotionally? over and over
5) Kept a secret from everyone: yep.
6) Had an imaginary friend: yes..

7) Wanted to hook up with a friend: yeah

8) Had a crush on a teacher? does a sub count
9) Ever thought an animated character was hot? no
10) Had a New Kids on the Block tape? ok yea
MORE FAVOURITES
1) Shampoo: any
2) Hair Colour: blound

3) Day/Night: night
4) Summer/Winter: summer.

5) Fave Films: Way 2 many

6) Fave Ice Cream: cookie dough

RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU
1) Wearing: shorts and a t-shirt

2) Drinking: pepsi

3) Thinking about: how far ive come
4) Listening to: robby play

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU
1) cried: no

2) ate: yes
3) slept: yep.
3) Cleaned your room: nope cuz it was already clean
4) Done laundry: nope that russ' job
5) Driven a car: yep.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN
1) Yourself: depends
2) Friends: depends on who it is
3) Santa Claus: no.
4) Destiny/Fate: yes
5) Angels: yes
6) Ghosts: you mean spirits? Then yes.
7) Aliens: no.

FRIENDS
1) best friend: Janet

2) hottest: uh.
3) loudest: Dom

4) funniest: april
5) best of the opposite sex:mike
6) crazyiest: hanna.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF
1) premarital sex: dont do it
2) abortion: nver

3) drinking and driving: hate is so much
4) sex: uhhh

PET PEEVES
a few lol (8366457) lol
5 THINGS YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT
1) phone
2) Food
3) Water
4) family
5) friends

If I were a name, I'd be:Julia grace
If I were a month, I'd be: August
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: midnight
If I were a planet, I'd be: Mars
If I were a sea animal, I'd be: Dolphin
If I were a style of dance, I'd be: something crazy
If I were a direction, I'd be: Northwest
If I were a sin, I'd be: Lust
If I were an extinct animal, I'd be:Sabortooth Tiger
If I were a famous person, I'd be:Sandra Bullock
If I were a tree, I'd be: a willow
If I were a bird, I'd be: robin
If I were a tool, I'd be: hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: a white rose.
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: a thunderstorm.
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: dragon
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: guitar
If I were an animal, I'd be: Black Panther
If I were a color, I'd be:pink
If I were an emotion, I'd be: Love
If I were an alcoholic drink, I'd be: tequila
If I were a sound, I'd be: Q-tone
If I were an item of clothing, I'd be: knee high socks
If I were an element, I'd be: Fire
If I were a car, I'd be: 66 mustang convertable
If I were a movie, I'd be:funny
If I were a book, I'd be: interesting
If I were a career, I'd be: firefighter
If I were a food, I'd be: sushi
If I were a place, I'd be: My bedroom
If I were a material, I'd be: Lace
If I were a taste, I'd be: sweet but sour
If I were a scent, I'd be: Vanilla
If I were a holiday, I'd be: v-day
If I were a drug, I'd be: bad
If I were a store, I'd be: Belk
If I were a word, I'd be: nonegotistical (inside joke)
If I were an object, I'd be: pipe pole
If I were a body part, I'd be: fist
If I were a gem I'd be: onyx
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: a smile
If I were a subject in school, I'd be: Lunch
If I were a cartoon character, a carebear!
If I were a shape, I'd be: trapazoid
If I were a style of Music, I'd be: originally my own
If I were a number, I'd be: 277

0 HUgs: