Friday, November 21, 2008

Deer Huntin

well in just a few hours Russell and I will be leaving for our 2nd trip outta three to deer camp. Alot of my friends have been asking why I enjoy it so much. So I have decided to tell yall. One reason Its good cheap meat lol, and the best reason is I get to spend so much time in thought and prayer. When your sittin by yourself out in the woods for hours you(or at least ido) spend alot of time looking at yourself and your life. I see all the things I am so thankfull for I see how far I've come, I see what I need to change, and how far I still have to go. Then I more times then not find myself praying without anyone bothering me. I find myself thanking God for what He has done and will do in my life, and I ask him for his help in changing the things I need to change. I always feel I walk outta the woods at least a step closer to where I need to be in my walk. Hope that clears it up a lil. I'll see yall when I get back in town.

1 HUgs:

Anonymous said...

Hey girly I hope you had so much fun deer huntin, Let me know if you killed anything.. I hope you did. Well just wanted to check on ya and see how you are doing. Later. Hannah