Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas

Well its now over sadly,It always stinks you wait all year for it and then it goes by so fast. It seems the older i get the faster the time flys by tho. I can not belive we have lived in our house for a year. Last Christmas eve was are first night to spend here. So any way we are pretty Tired after all we have done the last week. Ill just hit the main things becuz I have got to get this house clean. Last Sat we started of by doing Christmas with Russells moms side of the family. It was really fun Robby and his cuz Carter were so cute and had a blast. Davis got a couple toys and robby got movies. Russell got socks and me a scarf. Then Christmas eve we went to my parents. We had a wounderfull dinner. Turkey, Ham, mashed taters, and the best thing my mommas broc&rice. My aunt and 2 cuzs were there and that was gr8 we do not get to spend much time together. There were more toys for the kids and a few outfits. Russell and i got a few lil things. Then since russell fell asleep I ended up taking my baby brother Greg to church with me. I love that kid but just dont get to spent much one on one time with him. So that was really nice I loved gettin to talk to her and her what been goin on in his life. So church was gr8 There was no better way to bring in Christmas. So then my bro and i came and gathered all our christmas up and tool it back to my parents. We just stayed over there and did our christmas that morning. It had been a long time since I woke up in that house. I found out that i no longer can sleep though the sound of the trains that are 25 yards from the front door. Then We went and spent that day with russells family. We had so much yummy food. And where given way more gifts then we need. But i did get a few new cook books including the Gorden Ramsey one Ive been wanting really bad. We spent the whole day over there letting the boys play with there new toys and just enjoying our family. Then Friday we did christmas with russells sister bother of there cusins and there hubbys. It was fun as always we played scatagores(yeah i no its prob misspelled) witch was to funny. We got our new family cookbooks. so thats all Ive done so far I still have to set up a time to do Christmas with my 2 best frinds tho we usely do that after the 1st of the year.

2 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

I'm so glad you and your brother decided to come to Journey Wednesday night. I enjoyed meeting him. He seems like a sweet kid!

Oh and I'm praying that God will show you what to do about school. Let me know when you've made a decision.

Jill said...

Send me a few pics of you, Russ and the boys and I will put you a header together and find a background to match. I'd be more than happy to do it.

If you want me to put one together, tell me your favorite colors as well and I'll make sure to incorporate them.

((HUGS))