Friday, January 23, 2009

So change of plans

My brother had something come up and he is not here so no worryin about him. But I did finely clean the whole house spotless today except my comp desk. Its nice but now my feet kill me from being on them all day and my back hurts from moving every bit of furniture we own and cleaning under it. But its nice to be in a clean house. My hubby made me the best thank you dinner. Steak shells and cheese and cheesecake. He is the best. I think now we are gonna go lay in bed and watch a movie. I'm gonna try and get a back and foot rub. Maybe he will give in lol

2 HUgs:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your so sore. Did you even make the bed i no you h8 that

Jill said...

You deserve that thank you dinner...and that foot and back rub! :)

Enjoy your weekend!