Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tagged again

I just did this one on facebook so i'll try not to use to many of the same things

Rule: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. If you weren't tagged, please do this anyway.


1.) If I dont have my pillow mist I dont sleep well

2.) Running water makes me have to wash my hands.

3.) I hold my breath going over bridges, state lines, and going by graveyards.Also I pick up my feet when I go over traintracks. IDK why I do these things I just always have and can not stop.

4.) I love broccli I eat a plate of it for lunch almost everyday.

5.) I have always been both a good and fast reader.

6.) I belive that to this day if i push the wrong buttons my daddy will spank me rear lol

7.) I want to be a 1 or 2nd grade teacher

8.) I tend to over cook chicken out of fear of under cooking it

9.) I bake when I am in a very bad mood.

10.) I hate showers but love baths

11.) I love walking barefoot in the snow

12.) I belive you can not have more true friends then fingers

13.) I have a hard time beliving ppl when they promise

14.) I read really well but spell really bad

15.) I would rather read the book before I watch the movie

16.) I suck at putting on make-up and fixing hair But love it to all be done up pretty

17.) I love to read in the bathtub and in bed before I go to sleep

18.) I really love to have jam sessions to Britney Spears, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, 98 degrees, Christina Agulera...but can not do it these days without tearin up

19.) I am a Christian and wish that I was a better one.

20.) I am a generally messy unorganized person buut am working on that

21.) I can eat fruit all day long and there are not many types of fruit I dont like

22.) I am a list person. You will find them all over my house and car

23.) I would prefer to eat ham on any major holiday over turkey

24.)I have an older sister I have not seen or talked to since I was like 4

25.) I have a new found love for shoes.

ok so now I tag all of you becuz I know I dont have 25ppl who read my blog. comment me so I can go read ur 25

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

I think you would make a wonderful teacher! You were so great with the Journey Kids...I was in awe!