Friday, March 6, 2009

Here i go again

down that big ol prggers road. We found out friday that we are expecting number 3. This was not planed so I was In total shock. I was not planing on having another baby for 3 years, but aparently thats not Gods plan. LOL So the last week ive spent tryin to figure out how Im gonna do this. Luckly I can keep working out, and loseing wait. Infact I dont have to gain a LB I could Infact lose them the whole time if I do it right. This news seemed to come as no shock to our parents. I'm not startin to get a lil excited, becuz I really think Im about to get my lil gurl. We have started talkin names een tho Im not due till Oct 31st. I hate that due date lol I think I might fudge on the day of my last . so that i can make the due date nov 1st. Will there is the big news Ive gotta go clean and get ready for my day out and about.

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

Congrats again, girl!!