Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think I solved my Jehovah's witnesses prop

These ppl come to my house once a week and if you happen to get caught by one they will sit there and give you there spill for an hour. I find this very annoying when Ive got things to do. Well this morning I was walkin out to the car to get my bible as one walked up to me. I was like a deer in head lights till i remembered I had some Journey Church cards in my bible. So i whipped one out and handed it to her and invited her before she could say anything. She just looked at it and walked away, not taking it or saying a word. I was shocked so I guess I just need to keep those things handy. My mother thought this was the funniest thing and asked for some lol. So i guess i have found the seacret to gettin them to leave me alone.

1 HUgs:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Wow, a woman Jehovah's Witness?! Really? Isn't that against what they believe? You could always throw that at them, too.