Thursday, April 30, 2009

house hunters

thats what we are. We found out some very need to know stuff about the house we were lookin at that we just loved that made us hate the ideal of it so we have moved on. We already have found 2 more we are intrested in seeing. Im not to upset becuz i know Gods gonna give us just the right house, and also i prayed that if that one was not the one he would give us a sign that was so big we could not get around it and he shur did that. But just a warnin when we find the right house im ganna need help packin so anybady who wants to help let me know lol. I need someone who is good at throwin stuff away becuz i try and keep everything and when we move i wanna take as lil as possible

1 HUgs:

Jen and Jared said...

Thanks so much! I'll count you in on Tip Day! :)

As for packing - I am horrible at it. I keep too much as well and I have a garage full of junk that is proof of it. Good luck with it!

Jen