Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a Whole new day

Well im feelin a lil better today. I dont feel like im being stabed in the ear. My voice is back and my throat is much better. But now i feel like I might cough up a lung. Im gonna call the dr and he will call me sum cough meds. Speakin of the dr i go to the baby doc in the morning. Im always excited to hear my lil ones heart. I should have my Ultrasound in 4 weeks. Russell and I are so ready to find out what we are having. I dremt last night that it was another boy. I really want a lil gurl but as long as its a healthy baby I dont care boy or gurl. I want to share sum of my fav fam pix with you. If you want to see the rest they will be on facebook as soon as i am done with this blog.

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

I hope you feel better soon, girl! Take it easy.

Love the pics!