Monday, July 13, 2009

bluhhh

So im super stressed tryin to make shur We have every thing ready for Davis' party sat. Even tho it seems like next to noone will be there. I seem to throw the worst partys cuz no one ever shows up. idk. Anywho I can not belive that a week from tom. my lil man will be one. Where has the time gone? He is getting so big. We plan on tking him to get his first hair cut sat before his party. You can bet your last dollar that ill be cryin. Also I think he has decided now that he prefers walkin to crawlin. Its so cute the way he waddels around the house. And boy is he talkin he has a few things he says all the time They are... wheres dada? I need that. I want some. NoNO. he also learned how to climb outta his play pen the other day. I hope he does not start gettin outta his bed becuz once he starts that its time for a big boy bed. And speakin of big boy beds we found the perfect bed for him and robby. Its so gr8 ive nvr seen bunkbeds with stairs instead of a ladder. Plus we can use all the drawers a davis dresser.

So we had a gr8 weekend. Russell worked sat so i just chilled out and watched tv with davis. Then when russ got home we went to on the border. I love that place. Then we went to garden ridge and I got a prenatal platies(sp) dvd for 25cents. I plan on statin to do it today. Any of u preggys wanna join me. after that we went to the giant hanks fine furniture and mor store. That place i huge it took us almost 2 hours to look at it all. Then after that my hunny took me to coldstone. I love that place but had not been there in over a year. It was so yummy. We then came home and watched a lil tv. Then off to bed we went. We woke up sundaynot knowin what to do it was soodd not havin to get up and get ready for and out the door. So we set in our bed and played with davis for a while then I decided I needed and I mean needed a muffin. So we got dressed and went to community bakery for breakfest. I had nvr been there and oh did i love it. It was heaven on earth for this preggy lol. We have decided to make it our spot for sunday mornings. so if you ever wanna join us just let m know. Then we went and drove around for a while lookin at all the big pretty old houses out in the ghetto and I saw central high for the 1st time. Its sad ive lived so close to it almost all my life and had only seen in in movie and my textbooks. It isa very petty school. then we went and got the robby roo and had lunch with russells parents and gand parents. Then took his mom to show her the bed. She liked it. And so did lil robby. then Russ and I took the kids and her back to her house and went and picked up a christms gift for the boys. We wanted to get this for robby this last year but it was $300 but when i went to toys-r-us friday i noticed it was on sale for $80 so we went and picked up the last one. i can not wait 2 see his face he loved playin with this at the store. then we went to church and eded the day with drive thur dinner.

2 HUgs:

Jill said...

I'm sorry we can't be at Davis' party...if it weren't our Anniversary weekend, we would be there. I'm sure you throw fabulous parties! :)

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! We go to Mimi's for brunch on Sundays but would love to join you guys sometime at Community Bakery on Sunday mornings! We love the Main Street location...we go there a lot for dessert and coffee.

They have that bed at the Unpainted Furniture Store as well...very cool for little boys and stairs seem much safer than a ladder. I love the dino for Christmas morning...he's going to love that. :)

Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

We are definitely planning on coming to Davis' party!! I'm sure it will be awesome!

Love the cute bed you picked out.