Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow really

So I have really been thinkin birthdays lately. Davis' is in 20 days. I can not belive my sweet lil boy is turning one. I have so much to do to get ready for his party. Ive got to get invites out asap. Also Ive been thinkin about my birtday. I am in shock that next month Ill be 21. Back in my wild party days i could not wait for this birthday and now its comin up and im like "holy cow where has the time gone." I mean here I am comin up on that last big one Ive looked forward to all my life. I can not belive what all ive been though in these last 21 years. Im so very thankfull to have lived to see this point. To be honest its amazing I have. I doubt had I not gotten preggers with Robby that i would have lived to see today. I was on a very dangerus path at that point. I was on the edge of slippin back into old habits that had almost killed me time and time again.

1 HUgs:

Anonymous said...

Yea! God has blessed you with SO MUCH!! It really shows you how so many blessings are in disguises when you look back and reflect on your life. I think we are all on this Earth to learn and to love and sometimes lessons can be hard, but we go through them for a reason.

Can't wait for Davis's bday!!!

Love u!