Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Its I dont wensday

so its been a few weeks since i did i dont wensday so here we go.

I dont cook as balanced meals as i should
I dont always put away every thing we get at the store as soon as we get home.
I dont stay up l8uer then my hubby. even if im not tired I go lay down with him and read or play on my laptop
I dont really make time for myself
I dont take my kids to the dr on time
I dont take vitamins.
I dont eat roast.
I dont know all my 1st cusins names.
I dont drive on the other side of the river, i will get lost lol.
I dont make my bed very often
I dont change outta pjs for days at a time lol.

2 HUgs:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Glad to hear you are feeling better and bloggin! I was worried about you last night!

You don't take vitamins?! No folic acid?

Love ya,
Laura

Jill said...

Girl, you had better be taking your prenatal vitamin! :)