Monday, September 28, 2009

it was a big full weekend

So this has to have been one of my better weekends in a long time. It started out with Russell and I goin to PF changs for dinner friday. This is one of my fav places but we hardly ever go. I just love there egg drop soup and steamed pork dumplins. I got to have those and some yummy lamb. But i didnt get my fav dessert I let russell pick that for once. I love the bananna spring rolls but he wanted cheese cake. Then after we left there we went and got robby'd bday gifts. Then met up with a couple of my friends Russ went to bed since he had to work the next day and I went out to the street races. I hadnt been to them in years. It was pretty fun. EVen tho the cops kept runnin us off and we would have to go to the next spot. I didnt get home till almost 1 then i was on the phone till almost 3. I was goin to bed as russ was gettin up for work lol. so then i slept till time for jills baby shower. I went to that then went to hang out with hannah for a couple hours then we went to the grove to see robby for a couple hours on his bday. Then back to hannahs. we had a blast it was mark hannah april chad russell me and for a lil bit elaine and ansly. we just hung out and talked while mark worked on the forerunner. It was 3 before we got home, then we passed out. We woke up sunday morning and I could not walk. but there where still things to be done so we got up and got ready and headed out to chuck e cheese for robbys party. I was not surprised by the fact that no1 showed up but our family. I figured it would go this way thats y i planed this party. Robby had a gr8 time and got many awsome gifts. After his party we all came home and took a nap. then woke up and played with all his new toys. he was so sweet sharing with davis. then it was bed time. On another note, ive lost my stinkin phone. It was dead sat night and i set it down some where here in the house when we got home but i was so tired and outta it that I have no clue where. Also our internet is down, we have to buy a new modom so if u have a 2wire u dont need let me no cuz we could really use it, The only way im online now is becuz Im jackin someones wireless lol. so Jones' who ever u are thanks for not havin a pass word on urs lol.

2 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Robbie's party was too much fun! Bless his heart--I bet he was worn out!