Wednesday, June 1, 2011

life

Life is always changing you may think today you know where you will be in one year but really you don't. You may not even be in the same area code or same area code of the ones you love for that matter. I will openly admit I made my fair share of mistakes over the last year, but we all do. Things got hard, but in it all I found out new things about myself. When we decided we didn't want to work things out I left not just the house not just the town but the state. I learned what it meant to be on my own. I worked long hours for min wage plus tips to barely be able to eat and pay my bills. I made new friends and lost some. But though it all I SURVIVED sometimes on lil more then peanut butter and prayer but I did it. I know some of you who read this were/are disappointed in decisions I made and I would say I am sorry but to do so would be to lie. Yes I made some childish decisions in life but they taught me lessons I personally needed to learn. I grew more as a person in this last year then all 21 before it. I now live in Killeen Tx where i work selling cosmetics at the mall. I am living my own life decided where I go and what I do for myself. Im just hoping you all can refrain for bringing me down as i face this new chapter in my life.

0 HUgs: