Thursday, June 9, 2011

What have you been you to Rhonda???

Well I have been a busy gurl. Been busy takin care of the apartment and work. Also getting ready for a trip to OK for the weekend. My friend Veronica happens to be drivin though lawton so she is gonna drop me there to see some old friends. I'm excited to see all the ppl I have not seen since dec. I plan to take pix galore. I think its time I introduce yall to my boyfriend meet brandon.



We enjoy as much time together as we can. We are hoping to take our first road trip together next month. Plans are to drive from here to new york. Thats assuming the army grants him leave. If we do this we will be seeing his family up there and mine in arkansas on the way. here are some pics of what I fill my freetime with these days. 

friday night beerpong.
fishing at blora or stillhouse
exploring and seeing the sights of FT HOOD the biggest military base
bbqs with good friends and good food
swimming and tanning by this lovely pool.

0 HUgs: