Saturday, April 26, 2008

missin my bff

Idk what it is about today but i'm really missin Elaine maybe its the weather and all the days like today we spent fishin and walkn in the woods or other things that were so much fun when we were doin them together. we were best friends for over 10 years and for the last 8 months she has not even cared to check and see if i was alive. I just wish i could call her and tell her i'm srry for what ever i did to make her h8 me so much. I miss my bff i just want to sitt up l8 talkin about were we were years ago and were we want to be in 5 years. Idk if anyone understud how hard planin my weddin was just becuz i'd worked on planin all that with her since we were 8. The fact that she wont talk to me is y i had no bridesmaids cuz no1 would do. so if any of u see her tell her i'm srry and i miss her and "love her blue"

0 HUgs: