Wednesday, September 24, 2008

grown

So as of today i finely feel like a grown up mom, and not so much a teenage mom lol. I know that sounds odd so let me explain. I don not have 2 relie on other people to make shur my kids get to the dr. I for the first time took my kids 2 the dr on my own. I am really happy about this. The next big step for me is my GED.




ok so here is the update on the baby. He is now over 2 feet long, and is 15lbs 3oz i know can you belive it he is only 2 months and less then a foot shorter then his 2 year old brother and over half as heavy. His heart murmer is gone, Thank God, and thanks to all ya'll who were prayin for that. he had 5 shots :( it was so sad.




Robby is 27lbs and had 2 shots lol.




So i had a gr8 day. I woke up and got the boys 2 the dr at 10. Then i went with Russells mom 2 have lunch with his grand parents. Then we stoped by hannas becuz i told robby we would if he was good at the dr. then we went to the mall where we met up with Robby god mother Kristy and dillion (her and clintons son) then russell came we walked around the mall for a couple hours. we found robby this http://images.halloweenexpress.com/images/imagecache/200-300-CC00034.jpg
he loved it so much he did not want to take it off lol. so i think he is gonna get it. so then we ended up runnin into a few ppl i knew from school who were at one time good friends Aaron, Kat, and April. We hung out then i came home what a really good day!!!

0 HUgs: