Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

I'm so happy. Russell has started his new job, it will pay 2 times as much plus has the crazyest best benifits i've ever seen. I think it will be gr8 4 us. They help with day care so if i decide 2 go to school soon that will really help alot. Havin my dl really makes me feel grown, finely. I even got on the inerstate saterday!! Im very proud of myself for that. It was alot easyer then i thought it would be. So I caught a cat fist thatwas over 10lbs sunday no joke ask nate russ or meg. I feel like a tru outdoors men lol. Ill be shur to post pix asap. guess i should update yall on the boya huh lol.

Robby will be 2 friday as you all no. I'm really excited. He is so smart. He knows most his colors, half his letters, can count to 5, and spell his name. He also can tell you mommys name is Rhonda and Papas is Randy. He learned to say "i dont know" this weekend and it is to cute. The phrase he uses the most right now is "hold bubba" he love to hold and help feed his baby brother.

Well davis is now 2 months old. He is cooin gigglein and smiling all the time. He is tryin to roll over really hard. He is still sleeping though the night. Yes i know i'm truely blessed. Last month at the dr she said he had a heart murmmer but not 2 worry it should be got by this month so we willsee at the dr in the morning. He is such a daddys boy lol.

0 HUgs: