Thursday, October 9, 2008

last night

Oh i had the best time last night. I went to home group, adn that is always fun. We had an amazing dinner. i could eat mrs lindas cookin everyday. Well then russell and i went next door to mark and hannas and watched a lil stargate(thanks Jill&Alex 4 letin em borrow it so i can enjoy it to) Well a lil after 9 The boys had fallen asleep and Russell went home and Mark to bed. Hanna and I stayed up till after one talkin. We talked about everything and I mean everything. Its like when its just she and I nothing is off limits, but y would it be lol I mean this is the gurl who was in the room takin pix when i had davis lol. It was nice to be able to just talk I really Love hanna and that whole Big ol family. We had a blast and I think she almost peed herself lol at how russ and i met. But by the time I got home I was in the best mood and it spilled over into today. She and I decided we needed to do that about once a week or so,and I really think its a gr8 plan cuz it did wounders 4 me.

1 HUgs:

Jen and Jared said...

Hannah told me you girls stayed up until after one talking... You girls are crazy! I wouldn't be able to function the next day if I stayed up that late! I'm so glad you guys had fun though... I wish I had more time for girlfriends, but Jared and the girls take up most of my time. That's ok though. :)