Friday, December 5, 2008

Can u help?

A friends seventeen year old is preg, they do not have but a few things and can not really afford anything. we are talkin single mom with 5 teens in a 2 bed room trailer, refuseing gov help. I have been in this young gurls shoes and now I am trying to help her like i wish someone would have helped me. I'm asking for any baby stuff you are no longer needing or useing. I am trying to get as much together by Christmas and surprise them. It is a lil boy and he is due in march. So if you have anything that you would like to give them it would mean alot to them. I know its silly for me to ask everyone but i have been there an know how she feels. when i got pregnat with robby I was 17 and living with my mother and brother in a two bedroom trailer my mother slept on the couch so that my brother and i could have our own rooms(just like my friend). I was scared and broke and had no way to buy the stuff I needed for my baby and i found help from a few ppl and it ment the world to me. so i am trying to pass on the kindness I was shown if you want to help comment e-mail or call me.

1 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

Andrew and I have been talking and we want to have you and Russell over for dinner one Friday or Saturday night. If you are as busy as us, it may have to wait until '09. :) Just wanted to put the thought in your head and see if you guys were intersted.