Thursday, December 4, 2008

you are now tagged

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper for shure
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial only becuz russell is against lettin me have a real one :(
3. When do you put up the tree? my whole life its been put up on thanksgiving and decercated(sp) the next night as a family
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? only the Bordens
6. Favorite gift received as a child? that is so hard my parents got us so many awsome gifts. I think my 1st bike.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Russell
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My sister.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? not yet but i can not wait to have my very own.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them I guess this will be our 1st year for this!
11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? coal no kidding Santa gave me coal one year
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? all of the tim allen santa claus movies
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I shop year round
14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? i dont think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham and chocolate covered cheerys
16. Lights on the tree? who does not put lights on a tree
17. Favorite Christmas song? good christian men rejoice, away in a manger, and the first noel
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? this year we will be in town at a couple diff ppls houses but we plan on going to tx every other year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? if i had not just read where jill named them then no
20.Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? growin up we opened one Christmas eve and the rest in the morning, unless we were at my grandmas in texas then we opened them at midnight.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the extra pounds i always put on
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? this year we are doing Blue and silver.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want a couple Gordon Ramsey cookbooks, new mp3 player, hair st8ner, and a GPS for my car.
24(yes im adding one) angel or star tree topper? We have picked out such a pretty angel

1 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

Love this post. It's fun.

And your header looks great!!! You did an awesome job.