Wednesday, January 14, 2009

better

Well I am feeling alot better my fever finely broke around midnight, and I was able to get some sleep. But now I have to catch up on cleaning the house becuz I did not do anything yesterday. Tho I did manage to make Broccoli cheese soup. I tried this recipe for the 1st time it is so easy and yummy. Russell ate half the pot and this is one of his least fav soups.

Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package of softened cream cheese,
1 lb. of velveta, cubed
1 (10 ounce) package of frozen chopped broccoli
1/4 c. of chopped red onion
1 tbsp. of butter
2 1/2 c. of milk

Directions
First you need to melt butter in pan over medium flame.
Add onions and saute until onions are yellow.
Next add your milk and cream cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
Finally, add velveta and broccoli. Once this melts and the soup is heated through, serve!

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

Glad you're feeling better! I'm going to have to try this soup...I love broc/cheese soup!