Monday, January 12, 2009

Chompers

Davis is getting his. I decided to let him try a lil salad dressing off my finger and boy was that a bad ideal lol. Much to my surprise he bit me and it hurt. He has a front bottom tooth coming though. He are very excited. Also did i mention that he can now crawl. He can only go backwards but hey its a start. He can also sit up. Its been a big week for him. Let me list a few new things.

He can now share dippers with his big brother. Yes he is in a size 4(22lbs-37lbs).
He can crawl backwards.
He can roll to his bottel pick it up and drink it.
If let sleep without pants he will take his diaper off
can stand on his own for 30secs
is getting teeth
he is no longer in an infent carrier(dont worry hannah he is still rear facing lol)
He sits in a high chair when at a restaurant and in the buggie at the store.

hewill be 6 months in like a week and a half. It is so hard to belive. They grow up so fast. Russell and I love watching our babies grow up but it just blows our mind. It seems to both of us like it was only a few weeks ago Robby was learing to crawl and now he runs and jumps, speaks full sentances, and tells me I'm a goofball (thanks for that daddy).

0 HUgs: