Friday, January 16, 2009

date night Yay

So tonight Russell and I are goin to have a date night. No babys just him and me dinner and a movie. Super excited. We are goin to go the Chillis most likely becuz I want some of there Yummy soup and to see bride wars. I think that movie looks so funny. I'm such a loser I have decided to get all spifeied up, and with two kids it takes about all day. I've always been one of them gurls that when she got dressed up she went all out. The night Russell and I went out on our first date I spent 3 1/2 hours getting ready. I was so nervous I went though like 100 outfits and with each new one I had to redo my hair and make up sad I know. The funny part was I ended up wearing the 1st outfit I had tried on lol.

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

Have fun with your man, tonight!!