Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BLUHHH

Thats how I feel. I have cleaned so much the last couple weeks that my whole body is sore from it. but the good side is my house is spotless. I think I might be getting sick :( Did I tell you I had the best weekend. Friday night I went to a party with a few old. It was so fun. We broke out the old cds and started playing the music we listened to in middle school, and making up dances like we use to. Then I came home and went to bed. I woke up to find that my sweet hubby had gone and got Marks Donuts. They are my fav and it was a wounderfull surprise. Then I spent the day working on some things that need fixed and putting up like 7 dry erase boards in my laundry room. Then I cuddled up with my hubby a movie and some pizza. Then sunday was church,this was gr8 as always. Then I got to see julia for a couple hours. Then Russell and I spent a couple just the 2 of us and then off to dinner with my parents.

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

You had a busy weekend!