Thursday, February 19, 2009

Odd things about me

This is a funny thing Ive been seeing everywhere rules are you write 20 wierd things u do. Here goes mine.

1) I eat chicken noodle soup right out of the can I dont heat it up or add water unless Im sick.

2) I always wash my feet b4 bed.

3) I am extreamly scared of cows I dont even like to hear them moo.

4) I love pickles and penutbutter

5) I like to take a hot dog fry it in a pan till it starts to turn black then eat it on a bun with only penutbutter on it.

6) I love waffel house grilled chesse with pickels in it.

7) I hate frys by themselfs or with ketchup but I love them with butter or vinager.

8) My 2nd toe is longer then my first(aks big toe)

9) The sound of running water makes me have to wash my hands, even if its on tv.

10) I like to eat my biscets and toast with butter and sugar

11) If I hear a word more then 5 times in 10min I have to count how many times it is said though out the next 2 hours. So if you ever wanna know how many times Cary says God any sunday I can tell you. Tho Im working on this one slowly. FYI I have heard the word night 29 times in the last 2 hours.

12) I use to cut myself but I hate shots.

13) I have woke up in a tree b4.

14) I have also woke up under a trampoline. (i did not fall asleep either place mind u)

15) Ok some of you will get this others will think Im crazy. But I think when I have my real panic attacks that its a demon on my back. Litarly.

16) I have to tell russell I love him at least 25 times a day. IDK y but I feel like if i dont something could happen and he nvr no how much I love him.

17)growing up I told my daddy I loved him at least 25 times a day.

18) I love labor and delivery. If i could just have ppls babys for them I would do it all the time.

19) My fav part is pushing, I dont know y but I just love it.

20) If I look at the clock I can not look away till all the numbers add up to an even single diget number. so if its 12:45 1+2+4+5=12 1+2=3 nope can not look away but if its 11:58 1+1+5+8=15 1+5=6 so yes I can look away. FYI I think That makes me OCD Tho idk

0 HUgs: