Friday, February 13, 2009

Hiding and praying

SO I was driving home from an amazing lunch with my sweet sister and an old frined when I got a call. I picked up very excited becuz it always makes my day to hear from my dear friend Dom. This is the convo that took place

ME: Hey heffa whats up.
Her: Ryan is coming to town monday.
ME:OHH
Her:he is lookin for you and he sounds pissed
Me: Your joking right.
Her:no not at all
Me: when did u hear this
Her:About 10 min ago
Me: from who
Her:him
Me: FUCK(forgive the french but I was a lil shocked)
Her: He said something about the nose and the ancle being the least for your worries
Me: *crying* Like hell it is.
Her: you guys own a gun right
Me: you bet I do
Her: well I would keep it close and warn anyone who he might go to lookin for you
Me: I will.
Her: I'm prayin for ya gurl. I love you
Me: thanks You to

So as you see my mind is racing. I'm scared to death and I'm tryin like hell not to worry about this. But its a lil hard.

0 HUgs: