Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My calling

Since I was a child I have thought my calling was to help my fellow man. To follow in my daddys footsteps and even take it a step farther. In the last few years Ive tried to convince myself that thats not what I should be doing. But for the last few weeks I've been prayin about what I should do and I now Im pretty shur I know what it is. Its what I knew it was as a child and I dont think I can fight that any longer. I belong on an ambulance and a fire truck. I love to do these things and its in my blood. I really think now I need to pursue it. I'm scared to death that I will fail but if I hear what I think I'm hearin then I will be okay. Thank you all who have been prayin for me as Ive been working torward these things, keep prayin for me that I can figure out the right timing.

0 HUgs: