Tuesday, March 24, 2009

gettin excited

so today is tuesday and Im startin to get excited. why you ask becuz for starters I have my 1st drs apt. thursday. Im so excited to hear this lil ones heartbeat. Becuz thats always when my pregnacys seem real to me. Im lookin forward to meeting my new dr. ANd then Russell and I leave friday morning for eureka to celibrate our first wedding anniversary. We have our treehouse we were in on our wedding night and also have an hour long couples massage planed. It can not wait to get away just my hubby and me. We will come back sunday afternoon. Russell also took monday off to just spend some time with me and the boys. We plan on goin to my fav BBQ place in cabot*mean pig*. Also I wanna say happy l8 b-day to my mommy and uncle jeff whos birthdays were sat, and happy birthday to my baby brother greg and my friend katie, love ya guys.

2 HUgs:

Jill said...

Make sure they know you're pregnant when they give you that massage! There are certain pressure points that they need to stay away from! :)

Have a great time, girl!!

Elaina Weaver said...

Hope you guys have fun on your anniversary trip. Enjoy and relax!!!