Sunday, March 22, 2009

What an amazing day

It started off with me workin with the sweet kiddos at church. I just love this and wish I was lucky nuff to da it every single week. There are 2 sweet lil gurls that just run up and hug me as soon as they see me. As you can imagen that just makes me feel gr8. Then I hear the most amazing news ever. Two of the sweetest ppl I know Jill & Alex are expecting. If you have not read the story of these two amazing ppl you really should. She is such an inspiring woman. Also we find out that sara and cary are expecting to so it looks like there may be something in the water at our church cuz that makes 3. I then went out to lunch with jill, alex,jarod,cary,my hubby and our boys. Its was good food and even better company. after that we went and spent the rest of our day with my parents. My aunt came by and my mom had made one of my fav foods ever menudo it was the 1st time mom made it and it was amazing. after all that we hung out with my grandma and now are at home it a tired prego so im off to bed

2 HUgs:

Jill said...

Thank you girl! We are blessed to have you guys at Journey.

Love you!

Elaina Weaver said...

Not sure how I feel about this "good water" @ Journey. Am I next? To be honest I would kind of like to be next. :)