Tuesday, March 31, 2009

our gr8 weekend

We woke up way early friday. Mostly becuz I was to excited to sleep. We ran some errends and grabed some food while we waited for the bank to open. Then we were off. We stopped at the back in conway and cashed a check and got some starbucks. Then we were on the road. we ate the min we got in to town. We ate at what russell calls "a gurly place" but it had really good food. I got an awsome veggie galore sandwitch. it was to die for. Then we went and checked in to our pretty tree house
Then it was off to do some shoppin. I got me a lil"hippy dress" its a very flowing ty dyied dress that I know Will be amazing this summer. I got a few other small things like a shot glass for my colection and some suff for my hair and a really cool candel. Then we went to my fav place for dinner in that town Ermilio's if you are up there you have got to eat at this place. It is amazing amazing and the ppl are so friendly. Then we went back to our tree house and snuggled up with a movie.

Then saterday we woke up to snow. It so so pretty. we then went to breakfest at the smokehouse. They have the best country breakfest and are home to the worlds largest biscit this thing is the size of a basketball. The ppl here were also super friendly. They talked to us like they had known us for years. then russell and I both had an hour long massage at focus this was amazin, and much needed. By the end i could barely stand i was so relaxed. then we were off to branson. This was my 1st trip there. We went to A&W for lunch then shopped one of the big outlet malls. I loved this place. I got myself a cute bannana rebublic shirt that is normaly $35 for 4.50. Then I got a couple lil gifts for the boys at the disney store, then russ and I got some Fudge. Then we went to the Titanic museum this was really educational and fun. It was very much worth$22 a person. The building was so cool it looked like the titanic but 1/2 the size you walked though the iceberg to get inside and they had a pool on the front with water slashin on the building so it looked like it was sailing. Inside we got to touch a place on the wall that was all ice and felt like a real iceberg. Then we all got cards that told we were a person on the ship it told our story and at the end we found out if we lived. Except I found out I died in the 1st room becuz i was on the wall. My lady died becuz she would not leave her husband. It was sweet and sad. Then we got to see all kinds of stuff. We learned how to send our names in morse code. Saw one of the only 9 lifevests for the ship left in the world. um saw the neckless for the movie along with all the awards it waon and lots of the costumes and set stuff. They had all kinds of one of a kind thinks for off the ship herself. They only had one lil room of movie stuff. They also had the grandstaircase rebuilt and you got to walk up it. And they had this water that was 28degrees like the water was that night and u put your hand in it after 15sec my hand hurt so bad. After this place we went back to eureka. Russ wanted to get back b4 dark bcuz of the bridges and all the snow and rain. We ate at Cafe Amore when we got back in town. We then got a movie and went and snuggled up by the fireplace and half watched the movie and half watched the snow.

Sunday we slept in and then packed up our stuff and headed to fayettville. I had nvr been there before. We went and tried to see one of russells good friends when he was not home Russ went and gave me the tour of the town. This mostly was the campuss, and dixen street. LOL We almost went to a baseball game but decided against it. We then went to eat at the market place grill this palce also gr8 we have one in conway and I think ill be goin there every chance i get. We then headed home in alma we stopped for a shake at braums for a shake. Then were back on the road. We had not even made it to russellville and i was really missin the kids so i had to go to sleep to help the time pass. we then picked up davis and went to my parents. We ate dinner with them and hung out there for a while. They had taken robby to get a hair cut and it is so cute but makes him look older. Then we came home and slept. Russell took manday off so we spent in all together. We went to cabot to try adn eat my fav BBQ place but they are closed on mandays so we went to grandpas. Other then that we did nothing but hang out. Then we got our state tax refund in the mail. It rocks so we decided to put the money I have left form the weekend with that and wait till nect month when we have a 5 check month and get a really awsome laptop for me with all the works. Wifi printer cam, cd dvd burner, mp3player, everything.

3 HUgs:

Jill said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip!!

((HUGS))

Elaina Weaver said...

We missed you Sunday but are so glad that the two of you had a wonderful weekend. It sounds like a great get away.

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

SOunds like you had so much fun, I know it was a much needed time and sounds like you felt good too! YEA