Friday, April 3, 2009

Some ppl*updated*

just know how to rub me the wrong way. I really wish i would not have had lunch with my sister today. She can get in these awfull mightyer then thou moods and really step all over me. Just some of the things she said to hurt me today.

1)you brought nothing into this marriage nothing is urs it is given to u u dont earn it. As if stayin home taking care of the kids cookin and cleanin is not earning my share and not bringing anything to the table
2)"your stupid" this was said becuz russell and I have thought about having one more baby if this is not a gurl. That does not make us stupid but just me. This was said in a very mean spirted way.
3)in response to I earn what I have by taking care of my kids and house"yea right I dont belive that sh*T" like I just let my kids sit in there dirty diapers dont clean my house or ever cook. All she thinks i do is sit on my butt all day. God i wish I could but nope.

thats just a bit i am so mad i need to go clean ill try and blog l8er

Im feelin much better I have some gr8 friends who I can always call and they know just what to say. This time the thanks goes to hannah. I realized with her help that what a 19year old with no hubby or kids says means jack crap. Like I told her(my sis) how many kids to have and when to have then is to be decided between my husband and I no1 other then the 2 of us and God has a say so. So she can shove it. (minus the she can shove it part) lol

3 HUgs:

Joy@WDDCH said...

She said... WHAT?!

No one should ever talk to another person that way. It is abusive. I know she's your sister but stay away, far away. Your life isn't her business unless you ask for advice.

Elaina Weaver said...

Don't let your sister ruin your day. You know how good you and Russell have it and that you do work for what you have. Count your blessings and praise God girl!!! See you Sunday.

Hannah or Mark McGill said...

Well you know how I feel, she has know clue what your life is like, and God opens and Closes the womb not us, Obviously anyone that has a problem with someone having a baby just proves their lack of faith in the Lord. He says children are a gift from him, so how can that ever be a bad thing. Remember he feeds the birds and we mean way more to him than birds so you will always have what you and the kids need. If we all based having kids on our income then none of us would be here unless our parents were rich. Stick with the Lord and keep your eyes on him, you will find peace and what others say will not matter because approval from God is what you want, even if everyone else seems to be against you. If God gave you the baby its what he wanted so everyone else doesnt matter. I love you Girl. Hannah