Tuesday, April 28, 2009

tag im it

so i was tagged my mrs linda so here i go
8 Things
Eight things I look forward to:
1. finding out what we will be having this time
2. moving into a bigger house
3. my hubby's kiss good morning or hello( i am not so found of the goodbeyones)
4. game night sat
5. a vaca
6. seein all my fam in tex and NY again
7. gettin fampix (we have nvr had themand it will be a while till we do places cost an arm and a leg)
8. homegroup and church
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Had breakfast with my daddy
2. hung out with hannah almost the whole day
3. took a nice hot bath
4. with to dinner with some of the best ppl i no(btw thanks again mrs linda)
5. cuddeled up with my hubby and talked
6. returned a movie to redbox
7. decided that this is our last baby boy or gurl
8. tried to watch some shows online
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Be debt free
2. move into that house next week
3. have my weight off
4. have a lil gurl
5. belive in myhself more
6. keep the laundrey kept up
7. go on a crazy shoppin spree with no limit
8. find a job i can do from home so my boys dont have to go 2 daycare
Eight shows I watch:
1. chuck
2. phyce
3. burn notace
4. the unit
5. how i met your mother
6. wifeswap
7. big brother
8. hells kitchen
I am tagging:
the only person i no reads my blog and has not done this is hannah so her and any1 who reads this

0 HUgs: