Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swimin

So i figured I would blog while I have a few. My sweet kiddos are sittin down watchin tv and im in my room relaxing after a sleepless night. Yesterday was a nice day Russ got of early and by early I mean he was home before 1. So we ate lunch together and watched a movie while the boys took a nap. Then russell went and mowwed the yard. While he did that I dug out all of our swimsuits and robbys lil floaty and went and got swim diapers. Then we all got ready and off to the pool we went. See yesterday I was sittin here thinkin how nice it would be to go swim. Since when Im preggers Its my fav thing (takes all that lbs of and gives me a break) when robby came into my room climbed up on my bed and said "momma its hot can we go kick kick with hannah" zi told him i wish but not today. Well when russell got home he said he had been wantin to swim all day. SO off we went to the rec center. Id nvr been there but it was really nice. They had all the floats and pool toy. And it was not very crowded despite half the pool being used for swim team and another corner for swim lessons. Robby is such a lil fish that boy was swimin all off the place. Ive decided that after his bday he is gonna get swim lessons. I dont want my kids 2 be like me and not know how to swim. well i think i rambled nuff for one day 2 more weeks till the big dr apt. yay

0 HUgs: