Monday, June 15, 2009

this will most likely be long lol.

So the last week has been pretty full. All last week my robby was In new york. That waqs very hard for me I missed him so much. We picked him up right after they got back last night. Ive enjoyed the sound of him runnin around the house more then I ever had. This house just did not feel right without him in it for a whole week. We have spent the day cuddlein and talkin. He loved new york and our family up there. When I asked him what he wanted to do this afternoon he said "go to new york" i think its so cute. He has been tellin me all about every1 up there. Also in case you did not know we found out wensday that we are expecting our 3rd lil boy. We are not shur of names yet but are down to 2. We need help so there will be a new poll and I need you all to vote. well That was not that long. I will do my update on the boys soon. I think I wanna start doin on every month.

0 HUgs: