Thursday, June 18, 2009

we have a name& becoming privite

I've also desided that It may be time to turn my blog into an invite only party. So if you want to keep reading my blog leave a comment with your email. So we have decided on a name for this lil boy he will be Logan Ray. Im really excited about pickin a name I love bein able to talk 2 my baby and use there name. Ive finished my registrys for the most part. It was lots of fun. Since We have almost everything we need. We have also decided to leave the nursery alone. This will save alot of money and work. Ive also decided that we will not bring any formula into the house at all. I want to breast feed only this time. Im so ready for this lil one to get here. I know the next few month will pass so fast since we have a bday for sum1 in our family everymonth leasdin up 2 our due date. Davis is next month then mine then robbys then russells then we have a new baby. And oh my Our july is so full the 1st sat is 4th of july then the 2nd sat we are hosting our mommy daddy game night, then the 3rd sat is gonna be davis' bday party then the last weekend we have a fam reunion. i know come aug im gonna be worn out. We will have one weekend that will prob be filled with my best friends sons bday then the next week end ill turn 21. so my life is about to be hecktic lol

3 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

I definitely want an invite to your blog. Do you have my email? Let me know if you don't and I'll email you.

Jill said...

Add me! jillaveritt@yahoo.com

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

add me laveritt@aol.com