Wednesday, July 22, 2009

my dont list

1) i dont text. I did for ever but now im dont have it any more.
2) I dont like for ppl who dont have kids to tell me how to raise mine
3) I dont go by the book when it comes to my kids. I am a layed back mom Ive done it my way so far and my kids are just fine
4) I dont enjoy having to fight with ppl becuz they go against my wishes for my kids.
5) I dont handel most emotion well at all.
6) I dont watch So you think you can dance I hate and i mean hate that show it bugs the crap outta me.
7) Idont clean everyday like i should
8) I dont cook on fridays, sundays.
9) I dont to laundry unless I have nothing left to wear

2 HUgs:

Dana said...

I don't mind texting, but can't stand it when people text when they should just call. My husband does this all the time and we miss some really great meet ups because people didn't get the text.

Anna said...

Great list.

PS. what did you use to make your header? love it!