Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Amazing Night of Worship

Thats what tonight was. Anyone who knows me knows I love worship. If I could sing you best belive Id be on the wprship team, also if you know me you know I love Hillsong. Well guess what tonight Hillsong came to our church to lead wprship for us. This was just awsome. Russ knows I love them and we had planed to try and catch them the next time they were any where within 150miles. Well guess what no road trip. last week they called paster rick and said they had a free night and asked if they could come to NLC. Of course who can say no when its Hillsong. So tonight Russ, elaine and I loaded up in the van and went to see them all of 10mins away lol. Apey was gonna go with but she got called in to work :(. It ended up being gr8 I spent the whole 2 1/2 hours on my feet singin as loud as I could. I bounced, clapped and hooted and hollared all i could. I was worshipin my awsome God with all i had. Everyone kept thinkin I was gonna worship myself right into labor lol. It has been so long since i was so lost in my own lil world of worship that deep. It was just what I needed to left me outta this lil pit I had fallen into.

0 HUgs: