Monday, October 12, 2009

what happened 2 that blu eyed baby

Today I find myself completely amazied by they big boy my Robbyroo has be come. Just a lil over 3 years ago I held this tiney lil 8lb 6oz blu eyed baby boy. Who melted and stole my heart the moment I saw him. From that moment on everything I did I did to make his life better, to give him all i could. He has had so much control over m,e since his 1st breath. I remember the way I cried when they gave him is 1st shots. The excitment when he rolled over. The pride the 1st time he looked at me and said MOMMA. The fear as he started walkin. Now he is a lil boy. He is not a baby any more, this is so hard to belive. I sit back now and watch as he does things on his own. Lately he has doesthings that make me so happy but cry at the same timebecuz I know hes growin up. Like prayin. Its next to impossible not to cry when your lil boy sits down for a snack folds his lil hands bows his sweet lil head and thanks God for his apple, or when you get him the costume he really wanted and on the way home from the store you hear from the back seat"God is gr8 God is good let us thank Him for our Scooby Doo". Its just the sweetest the way he follows is lil brotehr around and helps him and makes shur he stays outta trouble. The way when his bubba falls down he is there helpin him up and kissin his lil forehead b4 even i can get there. He has become such and encourageing and uplifting lil boy. He is always sayin things like "mommu you are gr8 at this game" or "daddy your a good driver" "Bubba you build good with the blocks" its just amazing how fast they go from that lil baby you held in the hospital to there own lil person. Im so proud of the way my rooster is turnin out so far. THo I know we still have alot of work in front of us to help shape him into a gr8 man.

1 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

What a sweet post! You definitely have two great little boys and one more on the way. God knew what he was doing when he blessed you all boys. :)