Monday, November 2, 2009

monday upd8

Well Im finey getting a chance to update. Its been a gr8 few days for us. I had my OP friday morning, At the last min I decided to have them put me to sleep. I was outta it for a couple hours. Then my mom and russells took robby to the dr. It turns out he has swine flu. So russ and I have not been allowed to see our boys since they came to the hospital thursday. So we came home sat morning. we have pretty much camped out on our new couch. we have had some visiters and i have really enjoyed it. Logan is doing good. I have been exclusivly breastfeeding Logan. This is a big deal for me. Ive always tried breast feedin but by the 2nd night im so annoyed that ive broken out bottels and formula. Not this this time.Im proud to say that as of today logan is4 days old and I have not even opened my bottels let alone gotten formula. I realize breastfeeding is so much easier when you know what you are doing. Im really enjoying it this time vs h8in it and only doin it becuz i no its better 4 my kids. I find myself looking forward to the next feeding. Its amazing holding my tiney lil baby close feeling the warmths of his skin againstmy own and looking into each others eyes. Im prayin that I can keep thisup. Logan seems to have his days andnights backwards. But we are working on that. He has his 1st dr apt today. His one week was gonna be his 1st but then we noticed his eyes were startin to yellow. so. Ive been in alot of pain and have to take my meds every 4 hours and they make me so I i pass out/fall asleep randomlh that beciuz ivebeen doin that its taken me over an hour to write this lol. I think Ill leave yall with a couple new pix. Then I need to get ready to take my lil man to the dr.








0 HUgs: