Monday, November 2, 2009

sittin in the ER

SO Im sittin here in the E.R. as I type this. Dont worry the baby is okay. His billirubin levels were high but we just have to have him checked again in the morning, This time its me. After we got home from his dr apt I looked down and realized that in less then 5min my legs had gone from normal to swollen 3times there normal size. I freaked out and called my dr and my MIL who called the dr she works with, WHat i got told was it sounds like a blood clot and i needed to get to the E.R and have and Ultra sound done asap. so here I am we have been here since 5:45 and its now 9:10 thats almost 3.5 hours. In that time its gotten worse and I can no longer feel my feet. Im missin logan really bad ITs to early for me to have left him. And im disapointed becuz tonight he is having to have formula becuz my milk just came in and I have not had time to pump anything. But its ok he had lost more and was adown to 7lbs 9oz today and maybe some formula will help him put a a few oz on. All i know is if there is any left that stiff aint comin home with me. I dont want it in the house becuz Ill be tempted to cheat i just know it may be Ill get seeb soon Ill upd8 as soon as i no whats up

0 HUgs: