Monday, November 9, 2009

oh boys

Well its been a week since i updated. Last week was really crazy. Tue we found out Russ had gotten the flu. So he was not able to help me with the baby at all untill they cleared him friday. We finely got outta that er after 7 hours. the swellin was nothing but we found out my insicion was becoming infected so I was given an antibiotic. i spent the week tryin my hardest to stay away from the hubby and take care of logan, But he did not sleep well so I was outta it. Then friday we went back to the dr logans billi levels were droppin and he had gained 3oz in 3 days. We were were very happy. We will go back at the end of the week to see if he has gaotten back up to birth wieght. I also got my staples out friday. They told me n break down so no bending,sweeping, mopping vaccuming. And not to use my tummy mussles. So its been really hard I keep forgetting and come the afternoon i regreat it. Im very very sore. The big boys are finely home, im finding it hard to take care of all 3 of them at once. I have managed to avoid a break down so far. Ill have help soon so its okay. I gotta go feed the big ones now.

0 HUgs: