Thursday, December 3, 2009

Look I gotta new look.

So what do you think. I realize its not the best picture but have you ever tried to take a pic of 3 boys ages 5weeks 1 and 3. next to imposible. I wanna thank jamie for this cute new look. And i wanna share a few other pics i managed to snap. They look a lil odd becuz my powershot is dead so i got these with my vid. cam.


Russ and robby layin on the couch watchin polar express they both love that movie.


here is my fav pic of logan yet. I cant belive he is 5weeks today.


i have to post this even tho its a lil blurry just becuz i think its so sweet both davis and robby are holdin one of logans hands.

3 HUgs:

Elaina Weaver said...

Love the new look and the pics.

The creative housewife said...

Love the layout! very cute pictures! taking pictures of your three little ones sounds about like trying to take pictures of my dog and cat for our Christmas card lol I honestly just gave up! :)
Have a great day!
Be Blessed
-The Creative Housewife!

Elaina Weaver said...

Rhonda, I would love to read your 101.