Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 months and then some

Hard to belive my sweet lil man is 2 months old. We moved him to his own room. he sleeps though the night and i feel much better with the moniter I love it moniters his breathing and makes me sleep so well. He holds his head up so well and loves his bumbo. and oh my the grins and giggles just makes me melt. he has out grown his newborn things and i think he looks so much like robby did. so on another note. we had an amazing christmas. very busy. we did 6 christmas' in 3 days 4 on christmas day its self.we all got some gr8 gifts and enjoyed good food and time with our fam and friends, then we had a super fum new years with some friends. now russ works nights so im in bed watchin a movie with my snuggie and some pepsi. pray russ makes it home safe and sound with this weather comin in

0 HUgs: