Thursday, June 23, 2011

•Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)

So im gonna write to my baby boys.

   My darling loves,
I want you to know I love you more then anything. I only want whats best for you. I know that you will have doubts and worries over the years of your life but I nvr want it to be about mine or your fathers love for you. We love you very much, but we just could not get along. Our spliting had nothing to do with you boys what so ever. I never want you to think its cuz you did something wrong or becuz we did not love you. I know I am living so far away right now and i dont get to see you as often as we would like, but sometimes things like that happen in life. It makes it all the more special when we do get to see each other. Im so proud of how well you boys are growing up. You are all so smart It amazes me. truly you are the gr8est gifts i ever got.  I will nvr regret having you guys. Somedays you are all that keeps me going. I want you to know one day Ill be able to provide for you better and you will get the chance to come be with me. Always work hard, do the right thing, keep your head up, and have each others backs.

0 HUgs: