Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A random mix of stuff

I did not sleep well after russell left this morning. I always find that pregnacey brings very odd dreams. I dont feel like goin into details as I would like to forget these dreams asap. But for the most part the crazy dreams come at the end of morning sickness. So Im kinda glad they have started. Yep so far today no morning sickness. YAY. Ive got a good bit to do today. I need to clean the house I worked on it yesterday. But since Ive been so sick all the time I have not done the best on keepin it up. Im 2nd guessing myself on giving my dog away. That sweet dog has been though so much with me. I got him for robby b4 he was even born. Becuz every lil boy needs a dog. Robby just loves him and I dont want to make my boy sad. Im so confused. I just dont know what to do. Well Ive g2g have a house to clean and boys to give baths and all sorts of stuff. FUN FUN FUN

1 HUgs:

Jill said...

I can see why you're struggling with giving your dog away. I can't imagine getting rid of Diesel...he's a part of the family. I hope you can find a way to keep the dog. :)

Happy to hear your morning sickness is gone! I'm hoping mine will be gone in the near future. :)

((HUGS))